Dr. Yoon is co-organizing a Data Hackathon event at the 2021 IEEE Healthcare Summit (IHS). The Data Hackathon focuses on COVID-19 Datasets with the goal of demonstrating the potentials of Biomedical Health Informatics (BHI) and Artificial Intelligence (AI) to combat pandemics.
The Data Hackathon features a wide range of datasets and challenges, which include:
- Bioinformatics: Single Cell Sequencing
- Bioinformatics: Drug Target
- Imaging Informatics (CT Imaging)
- Sensor Informatics (Audio Signals)
- Public Health Informatics (Public Health Dynamics)
- AI for Knowledge Discovery (NLP)
Individuals or teams interested in participating in the Hackathon should register by Sep. 15, 2021 and submit their report and code by Sep. 26, 2021. Many awards sponsored by IEEE and other sponsoring institutions will be given to the top performing participants.
For more information about the Data Hackathon, please visit: