- “Looking at the big picture: Computational analysis of graphs that represent the topology of complex networked systems”
Keynote speech, 3rd International Conference on Smart Grid Technology and Data Processing (SGTDP 2017), Suzhou, China, February 16-17, 2017.
- “Making Sense of Large-Scale Biological Networks – Computational Approaches for Comparative Network Analysis and Network Module Detection”
Keynote speech, IEEE International Conference on Computational Intelligence in Bioinformatics and Computational Biology (CIBCB 2016), Chiang Mai, Thailand, October 5-7, 2016.
- “Machine Learning Applications in Computational Network Biology”
Tutorial, Seoul National University, Big Data Institute, Seoul, Korea, February 18, 2019.
- “Models and algorithms for analysis of large-scale biological networks”
Tutorial, The 39th Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine and Biology Society (EMBC 2017), Jeju Island, Korea, July 11-15, 2017.
- “Soft Wireless Bioelectronics and Signal Processing for Hacking Nervous System: Opportunities and Challenges”
Tutorial, 50th IEEE International Symposium of Circuits and Systems (ISCAS 2017), Baltimore, MD, May 28-31, 2017.
Seminar & Conference Presentation
- “Objective-Based Optimal Experimental Design for Accelerating Materials Discovery”
Invited talk, 1st Workshop on Materials Informatics in Xi’an (MIX) & 2nd Joint Xi’an Jiaotong University and Shanghai University Materials Genome Initiative Workshop, X’ian, China,, May 29-31, 2019.
- “Machine Learning for Complex Networks”
Invited seminar, Seoul National University, Big Data Institute, Seoul, Korea, February 18, 2019.
- “Objective-Based Uncertainty Quantification and Optimal Experimental Design”
Invited seminar, Brookhaven National Laboratory, Upton, NY, March 26, 2019.
- “Probabilistic framework and efficient algorithms for comparative analysis of large-scale biological networks”
Invited seminar, Hong Kong University of Science and Technology (HKUST), Department of Electronic & Computer Engineering, January 19, 2017.
- “Optimal hybrid sequencing and assembly: Feasibility conditions for accurate genome reconstruction and cost minimization strategy”
Paper presentation, 15th Asia Pacific Bioinformatics Conference (APBC 2017), Shenzhen, China, January 16-18, 2017.